We address what’s important for you in your business, building capacity for growth and capability for improvement so you can achieve the potential of your business.
Your particular areas for improvements may be profitability, performance, people or processes within the business. We help you identify what to work on today to reach your goals for tomorrow.
- We cut through the confusion so you can focus on what really matters
- We help you use your financial data to see and plan for the future, not just the past
- We work with you, on your business, so you get the support you need to succeed
- We help you develop a high performance culture
- We help you control your business so you can have time off when you want it
- We help you create a saleable business (an asset) that gives you an exit strategy or family succession plan, if that’s what you want
In short, we work with you to get your business to where it needs to be.
Working with you in your business
We specialise in working with clients who operate in the business-to-business sector including services and technical products, or in manufacturing. Our experience in these fields is a valuable resource for our clients.
Unlike many other business consulting firms, here at Pathfinder Advisors we don’t offer a long menu of separate services. While we do provide a full range of business management consulting services, training, coaching, mentoring and management accounting insights, we take a different approach when it comes to how we deliver them.
Our first job is to understand what you, as our client, really want to achieve. What are your goals? What is the potential of your business? We call it “Where your business needs to be”’. Then we determine what has to be done to get you there. It might sound simple but there are many factors and pitfalls that can get in the way of your success.
A customised business development program
We don’t want to waste your time and resources on activities that don’t move you towards your goals. That’s why we start with devising a tailor-made program that targets the areas of business improvement that are important for you.
Together with you we identify and work towards mutually agreed key milestones or specified outcomes. You know where we are at every step of the way.
Modern management consultants
If you have ever used consultants that charge by the hour or by the day, you will find the way we provide our service is refreshingly different. We don’t think the old fashioned time-based billing process works in the interest of our clients. So we don’t do it. Ever.
Affordable fixed monthly fees
Instead, our clients are part of an exclusive program where they pay a fixed amount on a monthly basis. This fixed amount offers incredible value as it covers everything we do. There are no hidden costs, no extra time to be billed, and no budget blowouts.
Clients enjoy the security of an affordable fixed monthly fee, backed by our 200% ROI Guarantee where suitable, and receive a customised development program that is focused on their business, their challenges and their goals.
We find this gives clients the best of both worlds. They get a tailor-made business development program, and they benefit from a fixed fee that is easily budgeted and monitored.
Our work covers many areas of a business. Even though we don’t offer a list of individual services, each client will benefit from a thorough assessment across their business including:
- Business strategy and planning process with written action plan
- Comprehensive sales and marketing plan tailor made for the business to focus on revenue growth and profitability
- Cultural alignment process for the whole team to increase engagement from staff
- Implementation of effective reporting procedures to enhance company performance towards targets
- Detailed learning and development review to ensure skills are developed and maintained to suit requirements of staff and management
- Complete in-house training programs covering customer service, selling skills, leadership and management, team building, staff productivity
- Coaching for executive team to assist with week-to-week planning and management issues
- On-call availability from experienced business consultants to answer questions and provide guidance
- Review of business benchmarks with associated process mapping to pursue ‘best practice’ outcomes
- Assistance with reviewing and engaging outside providers to ensure maximum value is achieved for the business across areas such as workplace relations, marketing, recruitment and technology
- Review of competitive activity and margin analysis to achieve financial stability
- Helping to create business performance dashboards or integrating with your accounting data to enable real-time financial analysis, regular reporting and better business decisions